Calgary Bay Beach is located in the north-west coast of Mull, in Argyll and Bute, Scotland. A wide area of machair (a grassy meadow which grows on calcareous sand) stands between the land and the beach. As the stream falls, a river gets round over the sands. The beach has a little car park and public toilets. It is not a formal campsite, but there is an assigned place for short stay wild camping in tents. Calgary Castle overlooks the bay, which was constructed in 1817 by Captain Alan MacAskill who retired there.